Browsing Uncategorized's Archives »»
What information do we collect?
We collect information from you when you register on our site or fill out a form.
When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your: name, e-mail address, mailing address, or phone number. You can, however, visit our site anonymously.
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To personalize your experience (your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs)
- To improve our website (we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you)
- To process transactions (your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested)
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature
- To send periodic emails (the email address you provide for order processing will be used only to send you information and updates pertaining to your order)
If you decide to opt-in to our mailing list, you will receive emails that may include company news, updates, related product or service information, etc.
If at any time you wish to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
How do we protect your information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you place an order or access your personal information.
We offer the use of a secure server. All supplied sensitive/credit information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our Payment gateway provider’s database only to be accessible by those authorized with special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential.
After a transaction, your private information (credit cards, social security numbers, financials, etc.) is not stored on our servers.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others’ rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Third party links
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
Childrens Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
We are in compliance with the requirements of COPPA (Childrens Online Privacy Protection Act), we do not collect any information from anyone under 13 years of age. Our website, products and services are all directed to people who are at least 13 years old or older.
Terms and Conditions
Please also visit our Terms and Conditions section establishing the use, disclaimers, and limitations of liability governing the use of our website at www.automentors.com
This policy was last modified on 7-20-2009
[contact-form 4 "Sean Moore"]
Are you ready to buy a new/used vehicle and don’t have the foggiest idea of where to start? Have you been out to car dealerships and gotten confused by sales-people wanting to sell you what they have in inventory rather than what you want? How do you know if you got a good deal on the car you purchased? Chances are, you are like most people looking for a vehicle, you want to do research, you want to trade in a vehicle, you want someone to help you through the process, and you want to have a good experience while you spend your money! You’ve come to the right place. Auto Mentors is here to help you find the vehicle you want at a price you can afford. You should have fun spending your money! Let us take the hassle out of buying your car. We will help you with your trade-in, help you secure financing through your credit union, and finally deliver the vehicle to you in the comfort of your credit union. It’s that easy!
- Use our webpage to help you narrow down your choice of vehicles. You can determine your list of wants and needs to figure out what you’re looking for in your new vehicle.
- Have a trade-in? How do you know what your car is worth? Talk to one of our personal consultants to help you determine the value of your trade. We will advise you on the best way to get the most money from your trade-in and help you to understand what that means.
- Do you have your loan approved through your credit union? We will help you navigate your way through the process by putting you in touch with a credit union loan officer to make your auto purchase easier.
- Take delivery of your new car! We will have the vehicle delivered to your credit union so the loan docs and car paperwork can be done at one time. We will walk you through the options on your new vehicle and be done in about an hour!
We’ll make it easy for you. Without Auto Mentors the auto-buying process has become very complicated. There is a lot of turmoil in the car market with car companies filing for bankruptcy and dealerships going out of business. Have you ever wondered why you have to play so many games just to spend your hard earned money? Well, you don’t have to play games any more. Let Auto Mentors help you buy your next car. We know your time is valuable. We understand the car market. We can help you navigate through the process and assist you with every aspect of buying a car.